Most of the Qantas points I earned in 2018 (read the blog here) were earned via this card.
Today is the last day you can apply for the Qantas American Express Ultimate card and receive 100,000 bonus points. However, if you use my referral link, the offer is extended until 8 May, but don't delay and apply:
This offer is open to new AMEX customers only, meaning you mustn't already hold an AMEX card issued directly by AMEX.
So if you currently have an AMEX issued by a bank such as CBA or Westpac, you can still apply and receive the bonus.
To receive the bonus points you only need to spend $3000 in the first 3 months.
The card comes with an annual free of $450 but you receive a $450 AMEX travel voucher to use on any Qantas flight. So essentially you are receive the card, bonus points and all the benefits for free.
The benefits of this card are great and include:
- 2 x AMEX lounge passes every year
- 2 x Qantas Club lounge passes every year
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Refund and purchase protection
- Complimentary Qantas Wine membership
- 1.25 points per dollar spent (no cap)
- 2.25 points per dollar spent on Qantas products and services in Australia
- 0% on balance transfers in the first 12 months
- Up to 4 free additional / supplementary card holders to help you earn points quicker
Read all about the T&C's on the AMEX site:
Apply today to avoid missing out.