When you apply for this card, you normally receive 50,000 points when you spend $3000 in the first 3 months. But if you use my referral link, you’ll receive 60,000 points.
I’ve earned quite a large number of points using my Qantas AMEX Ultimate card which you can read about here.
But I also use my AMEX Explorer card depending on the type of points I need.
With this card I earn American Express membership reward points which can be converted into the following airline frequent flyer schemes:– Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer
– Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
– Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
– Emirates Skywards
– Etihad Guest
– THAI Royal Orchid Plus
– Malaysia Airlines Enrich
– Air New Zealand Airpoints
The card comes with a $395 annual fee but you get a $400 travel voucher to use on any travel booked online at American Express Travel.
The benefits of card are great and include:
- 2 x AMEX lounge passes every year
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Refund and purchase protection
- 2 points per dollar spent (no cap)
- 0% on balance transfers in the first 12 months
- Up to 4 free additional / supplementary card holders to help you earn points quicker
- Book two consecutive nights’ stay and enjoy a hotel credit up to US$100 and a room upgrade, (when available) at properties part of The Hotel Collection
- Smartphone Screen Insurance
This card is great if you want to top up your miles/points in one of the above programmes.
Read all about the T&C’s on the AMEX site.
Apply today to avoid missing out.